Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Justin Continued....

So - Justin's new job has started with a bang! He called me yesterday from the Post Office asking questions like where I was born and what date our wedding was.... I admit the where was I born question was valid as I was randomly born in Sidney - however - our Wedding Date? Anyway - I am getting off track. The reason for the 20 questions was because he was told he needs to get his passport for international travel. Now at this point - that means Canada - however, I am holding my breath for a lumber convention in Italy or Ireland....Justin told me if I hold my breath for that - I am likely to pass out - but a girl can always hope. He is also on his way to Bozeman to negotiate with a lumber store down there over pricing, relationship, wood I suppose and much more. Nothing like jumping right in! He was pretty excited over his first true "business trip" though and was pouring over pricing sheets last night at home. It is fun to see him so wrapped up and serious in what he is doing. Not much other news really except that we are springing Tanner from his mom's on Saturday to take him and the girls to "The Tooth Fairy". We have all spent moments laughing at the previews so thought we would check it out! Will post more later with pictures from our Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center experience...it's important stuff as we have 4 new Jr. Explorers...Tanner, Jordan, Maddie & Gma Sue!

1 comment:

  1. We are so very excited for Justin....so proud of him.

    ReplyDelete