Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Not much going on...

Okay - First and foremost, our Hawaii trip is 24 days away and I couldn't be more excited. We just got our iternerary and Justin was cracking up becuase I had to get on United.com and see where our seat numbers fit into the scheme of the plane. I also took the opportunity once found to call the window seat. The only other thing to report is that I am gearing up for birthday season. Jordan's is 2/26 & Madison's is 3/16. I just got the cabbage patch kid I ordered for Jordan's bday yesterday and I have made an outfit for it already. For those of you who know me well - which at this point would be ME as I am the only one following my blog - you would realize what an accomplishment that was. I hope you enjoy the shots of my brilliant feat. Madison's baby Bonita was kind enough to model the outfit... I have material for outfit #2 and only need to find my sewing motivation....this weekend perhaps? Maybe more pics to follow on Sunday! :)




1 comment:

  1. I wanted to tell you to post often. This is a great way to keep track of events, pics, etc. You can go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and make your blog into a book (by PDF). It costs $7 and you can print the whole thing. it sets it up with a cover, dedication, table of contents, etc. Kind of nice. I printed one off for last year and plan to do it every year. Better than keeping a baby book!

    ReplyDelete