Thursday, January 7, 2010

Let's give this thing a try

Okay - Welcome to my family blog! Both my sister's-in-law regularly post on their blogs and I am so happy to constantly have updates on my nieces so I thought - what the heck. Mom would LOVE this! So - my first post is basically going to be a quick introduction to my family. We consist of two males and three females. Justin - Dad and Tanner - son make up the minority while Lexie - Mom, Jordan - daughter, and Madison - smallest of them all make up the majority. Our family dynamics are as follows: Live happy - laugh often. We are probably the goofiest, loudest, and most boisterously happy family you'll find out there and we are proud of it. There is never a lack of conversation or quiet moment in our home - in fact rare moments like that make dad and I VERY nervous. I hope you enjoy this blog and I promise to TRY to keep it updated...I also want you to observe the tropical lay-out. That is in celebration of mine and Justin's upcoming Hawaii trip! So excited....ALOHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment